8.10.2010

a beginning

New blog. Fairly new town. Business back up and running. Husband starts grad school tomorrow. Lots of beginnings. Excited? Oh yes.

First venture in Boise crafting: setting up a table at Idaho Indie Works downtown for First Thursday. There were lots of lookers but not many buyers. But I met some people so that's a plus! Also, check out the new bellefourche banner that I made the morning of the event and hung over my table. I know, it's awesome!
yes that is an awesome wagon/carriage thing behind me!
Next event: Boise Weekly's Craft Bastards Block Party, August 28th! At Sixth and Broad from 10am - 10pm Boise Weekly is having bands, a Vespa giveaway, a bloody mary contest and, of course, awesome crafty booths. I know a few other vendors who will be there and it should be a lot of crazy cool stuff for sale.

First on my agenda for sewing tomorrow: dog bowties. Lincoln and Wanda need to spruce up their wardrobes and I can't think of any way that is more hilarious to do it.


3 comments:

  1. Love it Rachel!!! Great work. I would highly recommend the kid-size cycling cap as a super great seller. I will provide photos if you need a model to show how they fit on a real, live toddler! People love buying baby versions of grown up stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great, friend! can't wait to read all your wise meditations on crafting in the wild west.

    ReplyDelete